Dependable Health Insurance
Learn More About Medicare
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people aged 65 and above, people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
- Medicare has different elements that help cover particular services:
- Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- Part A covers inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and some health care
- Part B covers certain doctors’ services, outpatient care, medical supplies, and preventive services
- Medicare Part D
- Offered by insurance companies and private companies that are approved by Medicare
- Adds prescription drug coverage to Original Medicare, some Medicare Cost Plans, some Medicare Private-Fee-For-Service Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans
- Medicare Supplements
- Sold by private companies that can assist in paying some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover (co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all of your Part A and Part B benefits
You can also take advantage of a special DISCOUNT on your auto insurance! Take a defensive class through https://www.myimprov.com/. If you sign up the program through us, you’ll get over 50% OFF the program fee!
Call us at 912-408-2693 or visit us at 324 N Main St. Suite A, Hinesville, GA. We offer FREE consultations and quotes to give you direction!
FREE Consultations Available!